SIP DLL - A powerful and highly versatile VoIP SDK to accelerate development of SIP applications.
Our brand-new SIP DLL provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls features in your software applications.
It accelerates the development of SIP/ RTP compliant soft phone with
a fully-customizable user interface and brand name. The SIP DLL contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users and SIP compatible devices (hardware and software). It enables a worldwide communication over the internet or intern networks either by speaking and/or by text messages and delivers superior voice quality by integrating advanced configurable digital voice processing features including auto gain controller, acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, reverb cancellation and Voice activity detection.
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito SIP DLL:
* Easily make and receive SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based phone calls through any SIP gateway or SIP compliant IP-Telephony service provider
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (G711 A-Law, G711 U-Law and iLBC Codec).
* Registration on SIP Server (SIP Registrar).
* Instant text messaging.
* Microphone and Speaker Visualization support.
* Microphone and Speaker Volume with Mute support.
* Audio device selection.
* Fully-customizable user interface.
* Packetloss resistant (by using iLBC codec).
* Supports OLE Automation (scripting) by providing IDispatch interface and custom interfaces for C/C++ developers.
* Works with all kind of Internet connections.
* Royalty free licensing
* No Yearly/Monthly fee
* Very easy to incorporate
* VAD (Voice activity detection), Reverb, Echo and Noise cancellation or suppression, AGC (auto gain controller).
And much more! Try it today.